The John and Mable Ringling Museum of ArtSpend all day at the museum, a huge 66-acre complex of attractions that includes two circus museums, the historic Cà d'Zan mansion, incredible Baroque art collection, theatre from Venice and beautiful garden grounds. On property purchased by the famous Ringling circus family, this unique attraction is the state art museum of Florida and features a massive collection of European paintings, Cypriot antiquities and contemporary American and Asian artwork.
Hours -10AM to 5PM; Thursdays 10AM to 8PM
Prices -$24 adults, $20 seniors, $5 children ages 6-17
- Explore the amazing collection of Baroque artwork
- Learn about the history of the circus
- See a real Venetian theatre
- Stroll around the garden grounds
- Tour the majestic Ca d'Zan Mansion