Sarasota Florida HotelWelcome to Holiday Inn Lakewood Ranch, a welcoming hotel with lavish amenities and services. You’ll find an unparalleled Sarasota, Florida, location overlooking Lake Osprey in the elite neighborhood of Lakewood Ranch, just minutes from dozens of attractions and activities. The Holiday Inn Lakewood Ranch has been ranked Intercontinental Hotel Group's #1 Full Service North America Hotel!
- Holiday Inn Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch. Located in the heart of Sarasota’s Lakewood Ranch, a planned, environmentally green resort neighborhood, one of the first in Florida to be designated as a Florida Green Lodging Property in 2006. Holiday Inn features tastefully decorated, well-appointed guestrooms and suites and an entirely non-smoking property. Enjoy close proximity to beautiful Lake Osprey, shopping, dining, golf, museums, hiking, water sports, and so much more. Our hotel is ideal for a Florida getaway or Sarasota business trip.
- Sarasota Lodging. With 128 guestrooms, four of which are suites, Holiday Inn Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch has plenty of spacious accommodations for your Sarasota travels. All rooms have views of either Lake Osprey or Lakewood Ranch Town Center. You’ll find upscale amenities such as wireless high-speed Internet service and HDTV televisions with cable and movie channels. King rooms have European-style showers and new Dynasty Beds with luxurious sateen sheets.
- Meetings & Events. Holiday Inn Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch is an ideal location for your next business meeting or group event. We have three banquet and meeting rooms with 2,500 square feet of flexible space. The largest room can accommodate over 100 people, and the smallest is perfect for intimate gatherings or corporate and meeting gatherings. Banquet catering, technical support and equipment, and professional event planners are available to assist with making your event a success.
- Hotel Dining. You’ll find dozens of amazing restaurant choices from Sarasota to Siesta Key, including our hotel's own Alamo Steakhouse and Grill. This Western and “Old Florida” inspired Steakhouse restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. (9 p.m. on Sundays) and features an extensive menu with bold choices like organic bison, USDA Upper Choice beef steaks and blackened alligator.
- Local Attractions. Whether you’re a fan of the great outdoors or your favorite sport is chic shopping, visitors to Sarasota, Florida, will be pleased with the variety of things to see, do, and experience. Naturally, hiking trails, kayaking, fishing, and bird watching abound on Florida’s magnificent Gulf Coast. So do arts and culture in the form of museums, theater, festivals, and musical events throughout the year.